Situation

Today in class we moved on from learning about site to situation. Situation is the location of a place related to other places. We describe places based on situation everyday. For example, the other day, when my grandmother was driving my brother and I to school, I had to describe to her where John Carroll was located based on situation.

Our class also had a big discussion about self-driving cars and new technology that will soon be produced. In my opinion, I think that self-driving cars are super cool and have many benefits to them. Self-driving cars have many cameras and can detect things that humans cannot see. These cars can even make sure that they stay a certain amount of distance away from the car in front of them. The cars can also automatically stop when needed. For example, if a driver is on his/her phone and does not see that traffic has stopped, the car could prevent a potential accident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question