I presented my argument!

Today, I presented my argument about why we should abolish time zones. I think I did ok. Over the weekend, I worked on my argument and made it a lot better than it was. I am very thankful that I had the chance to present my argument later than the rest of the class. 

When I went up to the front of the class, I was nervous. But then I looked over at my friend Reagan and I smiled. I knew that presenting this argument was not a big deal, and I could do this. I started reading what I had put on the slide and tried to make eye contact with the class. I can't even remember what I said, but I know I finished my argument.

We also learned that we have a test tomorrow. To prepare for the quiz, Mr. Schick gave us a pop quiz. I actually failed the pop quiz. This is not very good. Hopefully, I will get a better grade on my test than my quiz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question