Test Review

Today in class Charlotte had to make-up the test. Just like everyone else, Mr. Shick gave Charlotte twenty minutes to complete the cia.gov section. While she was doing the first part of the test, the rest of the class watched a video on population pyramids and took notes. After Charlotte finished the first section, she went into another room so we could review the test. I checked on Veracross before I got the test back, so I already knew what I got. I got a 95. I am very happy with my grade. I did way better than I did on the last test. I made a really stupid mistake on the front and made another mistake on the second and third page. However, I made those points up by getting the bonus questions. The first bonus question was easy because Mr. Shick went over it right before the test. The second bonus question was, "What is the total Net Migration Rate for the world?" This was a trick question. I put 0 for the answer and I got it right!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question