Test Tomorrow

Tomorrow we have a test on population and settlement. In class, we went over what was going to be on the test. I am nervous but I think I will do well. I understand this unit a lot more than the last one. On the test, the first section will be the cia.gov questions. On this section, we will have to visit cia.gov and find the answers to the questions. I think that I will do well on this section because I am familiar with the site and it is very easy to use. The next section will be matching. Tonight I need to figure out what two push forces and what two pull forces I am going to be using. Overall, the test will be worth 30ish points. I am pretty sure I will get a good grade on this test. I am going to study a lot tonight and I hope I will be more prepared than last time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question