reviewing for the test!

Today, we spent most of our time reviewing for the test. I feel like I have a really good understanding of this unit and I am excited for the test. I am excited because I know that I can get my grade back up to an A with this test. It really sucks that I have a B in this class right now, but I know that I can raise it. I know I need to spend a lot of time studying this map:
On the pop quiz, the only questions I got wrong were about places on the map. I am confident that if I study this map, I will do well on the test. After reviewing for the test, we started taking more notes. We discussed Draco's policies and how if someone stole cabbage, they would be put to death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question