Test Today

I just finished my first test for Human Geography. I think I did pretty well. The hardest questions on the test were the essay short answers. Hopefully, I did well on those too. And I'm 99% sure I got the bonus question correct! I have been very busy the last few days, and I was only able to study last night and this morning during my off-mod. In the future, I would like to plan my week better and figure out which nights I am going to study for each test that I have that week. Overall, I thought the test was very fair and not too difficult. I think that if I would have studied more during the week I would feel more confident in my short answer answers. I'm excited but nervous to see what I got on the test whenever Mr. Schick gives it back to us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question