last day of the school week

Today is Friday! Western civ was my first class today. I am excited that the week is almost over. Today, I checked my veracross and I saw that I got a 100 on the quiz. I am very happy with my grade. This way, I can start the quarter off well with a good grade. Today in class, we started off by finishing our notes in the textbook. Next, Mr. Schick pulled up a powerpoint on the board and we starting taking notes from that too. Here are some things I learned today:

1. upper Egypt was in the south
2. lower Egypt was in the north
3. women could divorce their husbands as well as obtain political power
4. pharaohs had many wives
5. pharaohs were treated as a God
6. Egyptians were polytheistic
7. upper and lower Egypt were united by Namer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question