Quizlet and Home Alone

Today in class we went over Sam's quizlet to help review for the test on Monday. Sam's quizlet was very helpful. I think I will do pretty well on the religion quiz because it seems easy. Mr. Schick told us all we would have to do would be to match the description to its corresponding religion. I plan to come into class on Monday prepared and ready for the quiz. After we were done the quizlet, Mr. Schick told us stories about how he worked on Home Alone with Macaulay Culkin. I thought it was pretty cool that my history teacher worked on this movie and got a valentine from Macaulay Culkin! Mr. Schick also told us about the time he got hit by a helicopter while he was in a car, while shooting a commercial. I had a lot of fun today in class hearing about Mr. Schick's crazy stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question