Human Geo Blog

My first day at JC went very well. My favorite part about the day was advisory, where I was able to spend a little bit of time getting to know the upperclassmen. Fortunately, someone was nice enough to bring in brownies. While I ate my brownie, I talked to my friend Lauren about what classes we had together. My least favorite part about today was Spanish class. In this class, I was very bored and found it very hard to listen to what Mrs. Michael was saying. I didn't really know anyone sitting near me and was surrounded by sophomores.

I really like where I am seated in class. I sit next to Alex and Charlotte. Although I am just getting to know Alex, she is very nice and is always willing to help. Charlotte and I went through elementry and middle school together and have remained very good friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question