More Maps!


In class we rewatched the video from yesterday. It is still so weird to me that throughout my whole life, I have been looking at a very inaccurate map. I hope more schools will start using the Gall-Peters map instead of the Mercator map. I don't agree with what the people in the TV show suggested. Maybe it's because it is what I'm used to but, I like the way the map looks now. I think flipping the map upside down would confuse many people who are used to the way it looks now. After discussing maps some more, Mr. Schick handed us back our tests. I already knew what I got because I looked on Veracross, but I was still a little nervous. When I got my test back I was very happy with my grade. I hope to do as well on other tests and quizzes this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question