5 Major Religions test

I just took the religion test. It was actually harder than I thought it was going to be. I did not study very hard last night because I was too tired so I went to bed. I had an off-mod first this morning so I studied when I was there. I wrote out all my notes and studied from the powerpoint. I felt very prepared. During the test, I didn't know some of the questions, but some of the questions were very easy. I think I did pretty well. I really hope I got an A. After the test, we took a short quiz on verses from the Bible and the Qur'an. We had to guess if a certain verse was either from the Bible or from the Qur'an. I thought this was really hard and I barely got any of them right. After class ended, I went to lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question