Pop Quiz :(

Today we took a pop quiz. I got an 8/10. We watched the video before we took the test, and that helped me a little bit. However, I still made a stupid mistake on #2. The question asked, "What was measured on the horizontal axis in the video?" For this question, I put developed and developing nations. I honestly have no idea why I put that. I think my brain was not working correctly. The correct answer was income or GDP per capita. The second question I got wrong was #6. The question asked, "What were two causes that caused the world's population to go down in the early 1900's?" I knew one of the answers was the Spanish Flu. I thought the second answer was World War I but I wasn't sure so I just put "war." Unfortunately, the answer was actually World War I so I got it wrong. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question