Demographic Transition

Today in class Mr. Schick gave us a packet. We read the packet the whole class. The information on the packet was about demographic transitions. A demographic transition is a model that describes population change over time. There are 4 steps in a demographic transition. Step 1 is associated with pre-modern times. Step 2 is when the population starts to rise because of the decline in death rate. Step 3 is when the population starts to see a decline in birth rate. Step 4 is when the population age structure has become older. Sometimes there can be a step 5 in which the birth rate steadily rises and the death rate is low. After we read the packet, Mr. Schick passed out our religion tests. I did a lot better than I thought I did. I am very happy with my grade. After he passed out the tests, we went over the test as a class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question