essay day

I just took the essay portion of the exam. The whole time I was very distracted because I am sick. I couldn't focus on my work that well. It was not as stressful as I thought it was going to be. Last night, I was having a really hard time trying to come up with ideas for option A. I decided to switch to option C. I had a much easier time coming up with ideas and constructing my essay. It did not take long to get all the information that I needed on my notecard. 


Writing the essay was a little stressful but it wasn't that hard. I just tried to relax and take my time. I wrote about the stages of the Demographic Transition. I described the stages and gave examples of a country for each of the stages. I don't think this essay is my best work. I have been sick this whole week and I know I could've done better if I wasn't sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question