Reviewing for quiz on Monday

Today in class we reviewed for the quiz we have on Monday. The quiz is on demographic transitions. We first started class by looking at a demographic transition model and drawing it on a separate piece of paper. This took a little while but it was very helpful. On the quiz, we will have to know which line is the death rate, birth rate, and natural increase line. We will have to fill in a blank demographic transition model. I think the drawing will help me a lot. To study, I will draw the model again and memorize where everything is. After we spent some time drawing, we decided to watch the Khan Academy video. We paused the video when the lady said something important or interesting. I am not very nervous for the quiz on Monday because I think it will be easy. Hopefully I will get a good grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question