test tomorrow!

Tomorrow we have a test on Guns, Germs, and Steel. The test will be one hundred points and will be multiple choice. The semester is almost over so I really hope that I can get a good grade on this test and be able to maintain what grade I already have. Today, we asked Mr. Schick what type of questions he was putting on the test. Some of the things he said I didn't understand because I was out on Friday. I guess I'll have to get the notes from someone else and study what I missed. After discussing the test, we watched Teen Jeopardy for the rest of class. Watching this was more fun than I expected. It was really fun to try and guess on the answers I didn't know and yell out the answers that I did know. One time, I even guessed on an answer and got it right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question