what's happening in my life

If I were to go back in time and visit myself 3 months ago and tell myself what was going on in the world right now, I definitely would not believe me. Everything is different. I have not left my house since school got out, I haven't seen my friends in forever, and all my soccer games/practices are canceled. School, soccer, and friends are basically my whole life (and family.) Suddenly, my whole life is now just me at home, doing homework, working out, and spending time with my family after dinner. It's been really harder me to start my school work at a decent time. I usually stay up really late, so it's hard to start my homework as soon as I get up. The first thing I do when I get up is sick up my phone. As soon as I do this, I start scrolling through social media. I do this for way too long. When I am doing my homework, my phone is usually close by, so it's hard not to pick it up and start talking with one of my friends. I'm trying to work on not picking up my phone as much during the day. Overall, cyber school has been good. It's really hard to ask teachers questions. It's not like your in class and can just raise your hand whenever you feel like it. Now when you have a question, you have to construct a nice email to your teacher which takes time and thought. Over email, the teacher might not understand your question and this causes more confusion and thought. Little things just aren't as easy in cyber school. I can imagine that all the teacher's emails are flooded with emails from students. I'm guessing all the teachers are very overwhelmed. Even though it's hard to ask questions, I like being able to do the work on my own time. It's an experience that will probably never happen again, so I'm making the most of it. I working out every day, and I'm spending A LOT more time with my family.

Comments

  1. When you said, "Little things just aren't as easy in cyber school,' you were EXACTLY right! I would much rather be in the classroom with you guys than trying to do all our communication online. But we are all in the same boat, and we will get through this together. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Maddie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question