Essay Question

My essay question would be, "Describe the ways that Greek theater that has influenced today's movies, plays, and TV shows." In the intro paragraph, I would introduce my topic and some basic background on ancient Greek theater. I would introduce the ways that Greek theater has influenced today's movies, plays, and TV shows. In the first body paragraph, I would explain how Greek tragedies influence modern movies today. I would give an example or two. Next, for my second body paragraph, I would introduce comedies. I would describe how Greek comedies influence our TV shows today. I would also give another example of a TV show/movie and go into greater detail. For my last body paragraph, I would explain how the theatron influenced plays on Broadway. For example: the orchestra. Finally, for my conclusion, I would repeat the ways that they have influenced our entertainment today (through tragedies, comedies, and the theatron.) I would explain how our movie/play/TV show entertainment would be nowhere without the Greeks.

Comments

  1. This sounds really interesting! Looking forward to reading your essay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku