Rome by Chi Cago

When I first opened my computer this morning to see what assignments I had for today, I thought that it would be like any other day. But, I was wrong! I opened my email and saw that Mr. Schick had made a song! I thought this was really cool and unique. I am sad that I was not able to see him preform live. I know it probably took a long time for Mr. Schick to come up with the lyrics and put the song together and I really appreciate that he did this! When I finished listening, I couldn't believe what I had just heard. The song was funny and contained lots of things that we have learned about. There are some things on the song that we haven't learned about yet, but I'm sure that we will get there soon. There is one part of the song that I really liked: 23 stab wounds in his chest, He saw his friend and he raised one last protest, Et tu, Brute?(Et tu, Brute?) I really liked these lyrics because a few months ago in English class, we read Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare. I think that this song may help me for blogs and future tests. The song contains lots of important information. I can simply go back to the lyrics and remind myself of what I've learned. The song was really fun and enjoyable. It's not everyday that your teacher makes a song!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question