Demographic Transition Videos

Today in class we went over the packet we were given yesterday. People were picked to read and summarize certain parts of the packet. I am very glad that I did not get called on to read from the paper. I think that reading out loud is not very fun. I am always scared that I will mess up. After lots of people took turns reading, we watched two videos about demographic transitions. One video was just this lady talking about demographic transitions. I found it very hard to pay attention to the video. The video was not very exciting. The next video was a Khan Academy video. This video showed demographic transitions in drawings. I liked this video better than the first one.
For the final exam, we will have some questions along with an essay we have to write in class. I am really nervous for the essay because I don't know if I will be able to finish it on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber School Begins!

Ancient Greece Haiku

Essay Question